||[Feb. 21st, 2008|05:45 am]
There's still 8 on my list that haven't been figured out yet, so here are a few (hopefully not too revealing) bonus clues!|
2. "I have just shot someone, I did it on purpose."
2nd quote from 2. "'Rubber baby buggy bumpers.' Ha! You did not know I would say that!"
6. "Thanks a lot you shit-brained, fuck-faced, ball-breaking, duck-fucking pain in the ass."
2nd quote from 6. "I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing 'I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener'." Demolition Man
7. "Let me get you guys some napkins."
The meal in question was pizza. TMNT 2
8. "The last sound he hears should not be that of a wailing woman!"
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we are... Highlander
9. "I got to feeling like a machine. That's no way to feel."
This movie had 2 proper sequels. Here is a quote from one of the sequels: "Baby, by now it's shrunk down to 20 inches."
11. "Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City 'Sailor wanna hump-hump' bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."
The real quote, as opposed to my slightly abridged version. Quote 2 from this one starts with "I think of a man..." As Good As It Gets
13. "I've lived the life of a man and am not ashamed to admit it."
2nd quote from 13. "How you'd have loved the North Cape and the fjords and the midnight sun...to sail across the reef at Barbados...where the blue water turns to green...to the Falklands where a southerly gale rips the whole sea white!" The Ghost and Mrs. Muir
15. "I watch soap operas. I bake brownies. Normalcy is coursing through my veins."
2nd quote from 15. "Jackie and Marty belong to each other. Jackie's hand was holding Marty's penis when they came out the womb." The House of Yes
ALSO: A couple of new ones.
Bonus. "What are you doing?"
"I just wanted to cuddle."
"Cuddle? What a fag." Boondock Saints
Bonus 2. "Went away? 'I dwell in darkness without you' and it went away?" Willow